It’s not easy making sense out of recovery options when there’s so much to choose from. Terms like IOP, PHP, Dual Diagnosis, and day treatment further complicate your decision if you’re thinking about getting help for an addiction to drugs or alcohol. Recovery specialists from Hickory Recovery Network can help you navigate the intake process in our inpatient drug rehab in Indiana and select the right level of care for your addiction. Choosing a residential treatment center can improve your chances of achieving long-term sobriety.
3 Things You Need to Know About Inpatient Treatment
1. Staying in a residential treatment center requires a long-term commitment on your part, but before you dismiss an overnight stay in rehab, consider the fact that there are numerous benefits associated with residential, or inpatient, treatment:
- Around-the-clock supervision
- Intensive relapse prevention
- Access to modalities, therapies, and rehab amenities
- Evidence-based programs
The best addiction rehab centers in Indiana typically offer their patients access to inpatient programs. Before you choose an a treatment facility, spend a few minutes online checking out treatment options at Hickory Recovery Network to see what we have to offer you.
2. Staying in a drug and alcohol inpatient rehab in Indianapolis will give you time to heal from your addiction and focus on you. Outpatient programs may be more flexible, but what they can’t offer is time to reflect on what brought you to your present condition and how you’ll work on leaving addiction behind for good.
As one of the top rehab centers in Indiana, Hickory Recovery Network has a proven effective inpatient program that will keep you engaged during treatment and give you the time you need to plan for a bright future without addiction.
3. Not all residential programs are alike, so it pays to spend time comparing rehabs and programs before you make a commitment to an Indiana inpatient drug rehab. Your recovery journey will be unique to your story expect to spend time in recovery working on:
- Identifying your personal triggers and avoiding a relapse
- Enjoying some leisure time, taking part in activities and recreation
- Doing the hard work of group and individual counseling sessions
- Attending meetings during the week
- Learning new responsibilities while you recover
- Remembering how to have fun without drugs or alcohol
- Making new friends- and being a friend
- Taking care of your health and eating nutritionally sound meals
Best Addiction Treatment in Indiana
Clients that complete our residential program at Hickory Recovery Network give us high marks and typically recommend us to friends and family members who may need recovery services. Not all patients require inpatient treatment- our admissions team will conduct an assessment and determine the best program for your recovery.
You can verify your insurance plan by calling our inpatient drug rehab in Indiana at 1-800-604-2117 or request immediate placement by reaching out to admissions through our website. Don’t wait to get help for an addiction to alcohol or drugs; we’ll be with you every step of the way while you look to a beautiful new future.